Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Late Night Add..

"You are worthy of my spirit, all i am.
You are worthy of my offering, You're the Lamb.
All the praises, all the honor that i bring,
Are for you Lord, my eternal King." -Anonymous

That was written by a friend that is really cool. He has a passion for God, one that I am truly inspired by. He has a passion for God that is real, not one of those that people look at and say, "Oh, yeah, well if he does that stuff then I can call myself a christian too."

Here is a really good song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn8FIFDgPXw"
It might not be the best musically, but when you listen to the words it becomes that song that you want to live your life by, or i do at least. This song gives me inspiration everyday to go out and meet someone new! (something that i already love to do so much!) This gives me a kick in the butt to go out and tell the people who are hurting and feel so alone, that they are not. That they have me. I will listen, i will care, i will pray, and i'll always be there. But when i fall short, Jesus is there. How cool is that?! Jesus is your best friend. hmm.. best friends with the creator of the universe? YES PLEASE!

Just a quick something on my mind. :)

Deuteronomy 31:6
-Higglie

No comments:

Post a Comment