Thursday, September 2, 2010

I dedicate this blog to Kaitlyn Denise. (:


I am well aware that it has been the entire summer since i have updated my blog and i am not going to give any excuses for the summer, but i will give an excuse for this upcoming senior year! :) Mannnn..this year is going to be insane! Getting out at 10:30, hanging with friends, writing endless amounts of essays, applying for colleges, doing the whole shibang. It may be crazy, but i am already in love with it. The coolest thing about my senior year thus far has been the growth of our school's Bible Club. We have seen such an amazing amount of new comers that we know only God could do that! We hope to have manyyy more come for our next week, Hook Week. Another amazing part of senior year is the friend aspect. There is something special about the friendships this year. I think it is because of the realization that this may be the last time for a while that we are all together in one place. It makes each day something special. I am in love with that feeling.

Besides senior year, I am dealing with teaching dance, taking dance classes, and auditioning for dance majors. Dance dance dance. (: just the way i like it. I will be teaching 3 classes this year, taking them everyday, and auditioning for at least 3 dance programs. Hopefully they all go well and i continue to win people over with dance.

Senior year, Dance, and the last issue Love. Hmm..what an interesting love. It's nearing fall time, so new relationship are popping up just as quickly as the flower buds are dying. My brother proposed to his now fiancé yesterday. (: They are the happiest couple ever, and i am looking forward to my new sister in law! But, besides that one relationship, i am kind of dealing with love problems of my own. I have discovered a new fear, that of ending up alone. I am trying to hold on to things in my past to ensure i don't end up that way, but i am steadily learning that by holding on to those things, i may be passing up new things. I want more than anything for God to say, "Hey, your man is right over there and you will meet him right at this time." But what fun would that be. :P I have to learn to trust that God has that special someone, and he will lead me to him.

I think others are having a similar problem to mine. I think they crave a friendship in hopes that one day it will lead to more, knowing in the back of their mind that this friendship just hurts them and ruins their day. I think they need to let go because he will never want what they want. I think they don't know how much i love them and how much i want what is best for them, and it's not what they want. They will understand what i am talking about. :)

Overall, life is great, only when i live everyday for him though.

-emily

No comments:

Post a Comment