Monday, June 21, 2010

2 weeks..

The past two weeks i have been in Birmingham, AL. :) the only words i have to describe my past two weeks- AMAZING! i am sure there is a stronger word, but i don't have it right now!

I got to come home to my best friend every night. I got to tell her good night every night. I got to make fun of her everyday! :) I got to eat with her, bond with her, tell her EVERYTHING right when it happened. ahhh. how i have missed her and i need her in my life much much more! :)

I also got to go to my old church i went to when i attended school there. This was a spark that just set me on fire for God again. The first wednesday i went, the whole hour and a half was a worship service! EXACTLY what i needed right then. I jumped up and down, danced, sang at the top of my lungs, and worshiped my amazing God the whole time. AH! it was such a mind blowing experience that i can neverr doubt the feeling of my God again. The next wednesday was a service with a message. The youth minister spoke about being in God's will. He made something that is normally so difficult so easy. The only thing we have to do to be in His will is allow him in our life. Factor him in in our decisions, put him before everyone, and let him have control of our lives. We never walk alone in his will, he is alwayss there telling us, "Okay, take this step, now go to the right. now walk straight..no no no. stop right here." God is amazing and all I need in my life. More than what i need actually.

Another AWESOME thing happened while i was in B-ham. :) I got offered a chance to dance at a church in Birmingham! :D we learned a combination in liturgical class and the teacher liked the way we (Becca Fox and i) did the dance and she asked us to dance it in front of her church!! :D that is a huge deal for me seeing as down here where i am from, dancing in church is like cursing in it! it isn't allowed! This is a huge step for my ministry and what i want to do! God is working already and all I had to do was dance. :)

Overall life is great and I hope it is for everyone reading this. :)

<3
Emily Elizabeth.

2 comments:

  1. That is great that you are getting to spend time with your best friend. Oh and that's so cool you were asked to dance. I used to be on a dance team at church. I actually led it for a while. I miss those times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love youuu. :)
    such an amazing girl, you are.

    ReplyDelete