Tuesday, May 11, 2010

फोल्लो उप

Here it is! The follow up i promised, but before i start, Here That is a man of genious! An amazing muscian and artist. :))

Anyways, so I have always heard "bad rehearsal means good performance," well, it is true! I had such a terrible rehearsal, but the performance was so great! My little girls i teach were absolutley gorgeous on that stage and even though they were little they filled that stage up and they owned it! :) My dances went well as well. I nailed my solo part and I did it with a smile on my stressed face. :P overall, the performance was fun and i am going to miss it this summer.
So there is the Recap!

Moving on.. Today, I hung out with one of my friends. She is such an awesome person! She is so sweet and cares so much more for others than she does herself. She was one of the main people i looked forward to being with once I came home from ASFA. She is a blessing in my life and I am so glad to consider her a best friend. ANYWAYSS ha. I hung out with her today and we were talking about love interests. She was telling me how she wants to marry someone who she has known for all of her life and I told her how I do not want that at all! She is one of those types of people who make list for EVERYTHING so she proceeded to get a sheet of paper out and make a list of pros and cons for 2 guys she has interest in. She showed me even more today how great it is to be loved by God and how I don't have to worry about any of that because i know he has it all in his hands. God, thank you for that! && to my friend, let go.





<3

No comments:

Post a Comment