Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Summerr.

Oh how that title makes me feel good! Summer is coming up and I can't imagine a better start than with
that kid. yes, her. She is my absolute best friend in the entire world. She is the only who can make me do anytime of any day. She is a non believer but she amazes me everyday with her caring heart. Her heart is bigger than most of my Believing friends. She is beautiful on the inside out with the same mistakes and failures as me.

Anyways, enough about my rant about Naomi Joy..I am going to see her Friday as i travel to my 2nd home of Birmingham! :D I am going to ASFA's graduation to see all my little babies grow up. hehe! I am going to get to see Katlyn Marie as well and the beginning of my summer will be so very official then. :)

This week has been a long one that has taught me a lot about my relationships, which ones are important and which ones aren't. I am glad to have the good relationships in my life and ready to nix the bad ones that only get me down. I did a bible study and the major thing that stuck out was the fact that our only hope is God. That's it. I can't have hope in any humans, family, friends, strangers, etc..they will always let you down. The only who can keep his promises is God and mannn how I need a best friend like, faithful.

-God, thanks for being the BEST best friend I could ever imagine. && sending me the best human friend here..i love her. :)

<3 Em Higg.

No comments:

Post a Comment