Friday, May 7, 2010

Remider

Today was a pretty terrible day.
I failed my AP US History test today, miserably. it wasn't even funny, i can't wait to get that score back in July, i will let you all know what i made.
I then went to dance, where i thought everything was going to be better......wrong!
i did terrible today at dress rehearsal. my mind must have been with someone else because i went on stage and completely forgot my entire part. that's not like me at all. i then proceeded to mess up the remaining three dances. i could not pull myself together.

on the way home, i felt miserable, like i shouldn't even call myself a dancer! I then turned on the song mirror by barlowgirl and i remembered why i dance. I found myself dancing in the car, crying, and praying to God all at the same time (surprised i didn't wreck and die.) i was dancing my anger that was caused by dancing out!

that incident just reminded me that i can dance any emotion out, whatever it may be. I felt 100x's better when i arrived home. i was more tired from dancing in my car then i was from dancing on the stage today. i prayed and asked God to be with my legs and arms tomorrow and to help them do what they are supposed to do!!

hopefully my performance tomorrow will be better.
i will let you guys know!

:)
-Emily

1 comment: